Air Handling Units Market Overview:
Air Handling Units Market is expected to reach the growth of the CAGR of 5.58% with the CAGR of USD 10,895.4 Million at the end of the forecast period at 2030.
In its research report, Market Research Future (MRFR), highlights that over the review period , the global air handling units market 2020 is projected to rise exponentially, securing a significant market valuation and a healthy CAGR.
Factors Studied For Market Forecast
- Rising industrialization.
- Increasing infrastructure projects.
- Increasing district cooling/heating projects.
- Rising concern for air quality and increasing hvac applications in the sector of air conditioning, heating projects
Request Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/962
Air Handling Unit Market can be segmented, based on capacity, effect, and region.
- On the basis of effect, the market is bifurcated as Single Effect and Double Effect. The double effect segment is leading the market size owing to advance functions such as temperature reset, different volume regulator, less energy consumption, demand-based control, and removal of cooling/heating process.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is divided as 5000m3/hr - 15000m3/hr, up to 5000m3/hr, and above 15000m3/hr. Up to 5000m3/hr segment is slated to account for the largest market size due to its augmented use by residential and small premises, and also by growing commercial buildings.
The global market regional review was performed in four major regions including Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and the rest of the world.
Asia Pacific region and the Middle East region are projected to drive the market as the regions' wealth rises due to high demand for infrastructure. China, South Korea, India are economies that are investing in new smart city ventures, infrastructure growth that is directly linked to the nation's economy. That drives the developing economies' demand for air handling units. This region's large share is due to the high rate of economic growth, followed by heavy investments across various industries, such as pharmaceutical, building construction, hospitals, data centers, and RD labs. In addition, initiatives taken by different governments to inflow foreign investment to support domestic demand are also anticipated to drive demand from the air handling units in this area.
The Middle East area expects a increase in District Cooling and Heating projects as well as new smart cities with integrated air systems. That is expected to positively drive the AHU market. In addition, the regulations for ensuring air quality for safe atmosphere for staff in the commercial building also drive the need for air handling systems to ensure adequate ventilation in the buildings.
Request Customization @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/ask_for_customize/962
Key Companies Profiled
- GEA Air Treatment
- Johnson Controls
- Lennox International
- Hitachi Ventus
- Carrier Corporation
- Trane Inc
- Flakt Woods Group
- CIAT Group
- Flakt Woods